I’ve been focusing lately on how I choose to spend my time. There are things that move life forward and things that simply fill time. I think in many cases we settle for the time-fillers because they are easier. They don’t demand planning, follow-up, and the like. However, too much of that and you can find that you’ve lost years in the process. Thankfully, it’s not too late – if you’re reading this, you have a chance to refocus [thanks to God for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc… chances].
Five great questions to help us refocus today from author Jeremie Kubicek:
1. You have the opportunity to grow to higher levels, what are you waiting for?
2. You have the potential to pour into your team, why are you reserved?
3. You could resolve an old conflict with a phone call of peace, why are you stalling?
4. You could experience deeper levels of depth with your spouse and children, what is slowing you down?
5. You could experience peace. What are you waiting on?”