Five differences that I see between competent and truly great worship teams:
1. The great teams are interested in the health and impact of the entire church, not just their ministry area;
2. The passion for ministry of the great teams goes beyond the first 15-20 minutes of the worship service;
3. The great teams don’t hide out in the green room;
4. The great team members are more interested in what happens in the hearts, minds and souls of the worshipers in the congregation than they are in whether they sound/look good;
5. The great teams realize that their ministry doesn’t end when they walk off the stage. They are the same people at home, on the highway and at the grocery store that they are on the platform.